Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Amazing Grace!



A very dear friend and costumer stopped by my studio today with her sister to pick up some jewelry transformations, that is me taking someones jewerlry that no longer is worn so much and transmogrifying it to something they can not wait to wear. They loved the transformations from the 80's right in to the 20th century and found additional pieces to admire. I always dance around to music in the studio when I make my pieces, well except for setting stones that is, and the music directs the look of the piece. Well, yesterday I braided some beautiful grey doeskin into a lariat, and suspended a yummy African turquoise and vintage swarowskis from an antler-ring all while listeing to the B52's and Sergio Mendes. My friends put the necklace around her neck today and started to dance to imaginary music, way cool!

No comments: