Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mudpuppies, StreetShows and Magical Harp Music



We spent Saturday afternoon with amazing friends Ryan and Alan in their lovely villa next toa pond and a brook. The dogs, especially Bella went NUTS and turned into happy algae-feeding mudpuppies that swam, and swam and chased imaginary things.

Todays street show was a first, in a very cool neighbourhood on Long Island's south shore. Lots of rings got adopted and I met soomany nice people.

Monday I will start to prepare for the opening at the Box gallery where
Esmeralda Designs together with the sculptor Jeffrey Hollman and the Painter Peg Kolmar be part of an opening at Sea Cliff's new art gallery The Box gallery Sunday June 29 hosted by Megan Sirianni and Tracy Arnold.
My friend Ryan that we visited with Saturday will play his magical electric Harp..if you know of Andreas Wollenweider's music...you'll know what to look forward too.

Here is one of Ryans youtube pieces...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwmBdUOOFQg

SO please if you are in cyberspace close to Sea Cliff, Long Island, come visit with the exhibition!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina. I love the photo of you and your dog. Your beautiful. Now that I know your blog url, I'll come visit as often as I can. Here's affirming the success of your exhibit. I wish I could go there myself. It would be nice to meet you and see your works personally and see the works of the other artists in the show too.